Sabtu, 15 November 2008

tired

i think of you again like a bad habit..i get tired of this hard life..so I countlessly laugh when i think of you, cry when i miss you..i got tired of it and fell asleep..your love makes you feel difficult, so you turn around like a rough wind..my lack of understanding, uncertain future, i couldn’t take it anymore..

i wanted to wipe the tears around your wetted eyes..but the image reflected in your eyes isn’t me, it’s someone else baby..

don’t lie baby, tell me ‘this isn’t it’..your head looks down and you can’t say anything..why are you making me miserable..why do you feel sorry for me?..stop now, leave after making me hate you foolish love left with wounds..bye bye..everything’s gonna be alright, right?

love came and left again like a migratory bird..“my heart hurts more,” i tell you endlessly but you were stubborn everyday..just like smoking a hit you can forget about us already as if it’s easy..“meet another woman and live well,” ok?..

friend, what did i tell you, i’m not sure about her..once a glass cup is broken, it’s hard to put it back together..a game with an expected ending, nothin’ never ever change..i felt more anxious while i was watching from the sidelines..

look, she will fall asleep while nestling in another guy’s arms..she will come looking for you a year or 2 later (let him go girl)..

don’t lie baby, tell me ‘this isn’t it’..your head looks down and you can’t say anything..why are you making me miserable..why do you feel sorry for me?..stop now, leave after making me hate you foolish love left with wounds..bye bye..


i hoped that you would hold me a bit more, but it’s useless now..my stupid shadow is now left alone and wandering around on this dimmed street..i think i am still waiting for you..

i feel pity, you aren’t that bad..i feel pity, why do you end up with those kind of girls..i feel pity, what she gave you is a nightmare..i feel pity, for you, not your girl..

don’t lie baby, tell me ‘this isn’t it’..your head looks down and you can’t say anything..why are you making me miserable..why do you feel sorry for me?..stop now, leave after making me hate you foolish love left with wounds..bye bye..everything’s gonna be alright, right?


everything’s gonna be alright, right?

foolish person..


Big Bang - Foolish Love

4 comments:

Uena berkata...

byk2 kan bersaba ~~
be happi

fyEk berkata...

lagu la cyg..
><"

Tanpa Nama berkata...

lagu?

fyEk berkata...

xkan konfesion kot..
ngaa~
-_-"